Rodent Control in Tampa
Humane & Efficient Rat & Mice Removal Services in Tampa & the Surrounding Areas
We are no strangers to the variety of rodents that call Florida home. From uninvited mice to pesky squirrels, these creatures can quickly become a nuisance when they decide to take up residence on your property.
At PestBear, our approach to rodent control is both humane and efficient. We understand that every infestation is unique, and we adapt our methods accordingly to protect the well-being of the animals. Our team uses proven strategies to safely and effectively remove these unwanted guests from your property.
Remember, it's not just about removing the current problem but also about preventing future invasions. That's why our comprehensive services include not only the removal of these pests but also the implementation of measures to keep them from returning. If rodents have become unwelcome guests in your home or commercial space, reach out to us at PestBear for a humane and efficient solution.
"Thank you so much!"
He is always so courteous!- Kathy P.
"My lawn looks better than most of my neighbors."
I have received a couple of compliments from people walking by about how nice my lawn looks.- Steve P.
"It’s just nice to have people you feel comfortable with..."
He is also very knowledgeable and keeps the pests at bay!- Christina G.
"We are completely satisfied with our service."
He always calls before he arrives, leaves detailed notes of the current application with instructions, and our lawn has never looked better.- Nancy S.
"Thank you Vernon!"
We always appreciate his work and have recommended him to our neighbors !- Kristin O.
"Put us right at ease!"
Super easy people to work with, and always easy to communicate with.- Leanna B.
"Very professional and friendly!"
Since switching to LawnBear/PestBear over a year ago, my lawn looks much better.- Matthew C.
"We have been with PestBear for years and plan to stay."
He’s always so kind and friendly and we couldn’t be happier!- Kendra T.
Rodents Commonly Found in Tampa Homes
Florida's tropical climate is inviting for a wide variety of rodents.
Some common rodents you might encounter in your Tampa home include:
- House mice: These small rodents are gray or brown and have large ears. They are capable of squeezing through tiny cracks and are known for their rapid breeding.
- Roof rats: Also known as black rats, these rodents are excellent climbers and often enter homes through the roof or attic. Their diet primarily consists of fruits and seeds.
- Norway rats: Larger and more aggressive than roof rats, Norway rats are burrowers and are usually found in basements or ground floors.
- Eastern gray squirrels: These squirrels may look adorable in your backyard, but they can cause significant damage if they gain access to your home. They are known to chew on wires and wooden structures.
It's crucial to accurately identify the type of rodent infesting your home, as different species might require different removal strategies.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Recognizing the signs of a rodent infestation can help you identify and address an issue before it becomes develops into a significant problem.
Here are some key indicators that your property may be hosting these uninvited guests:
- Droppings: One of the most common signs of a rodent infestation is finding droppings in your home. These may be found in cupboards, behind furniture, or along baseboards. Rodent droppings are typically small, dark, and cylindrical.
- Sounds: Rodents often make scratching or scurrying sounds, particularly at night when the house is quiet. You may hear these noises from within your walls, ceilings, or under the floor.
- Gnaw marks: Rodents have strong teeth and often gnaw on various materials to keep their teeth sharp. Look out for chew marks on furniture, food packaging, electrical wires, or even your home's structure.
- Nests: Rodents build nests using soft materials like shredded paper, fabric, or insulation. Check hidden and quiet areas, like attics, basements, between walls, or seldom-used drawers, for any signs of nest building.
- Foul smells: A persistent, musty odor can indicate a rodent infestation. This smell often originates from their urine and can be particularly strong in enclosed areas.
- Rodent sightings: Although rodents are typically nocturnal, you may spot them during the day. This can be a sign of a large-scale infestation.
If you see any of these signs in your home, contact PestBear immediately. Our experienced team can assess the situation and recommend the best course of action to restore your home to its rodent-free status as quickly and humanely as possible.
Effective Rodent Removal Solutions in Tampa
At PestBear, we believe in resolving rodent infestations with compassion and consideration for the animals involved. We employ approaches that prioritize the safety and well-being of rodents while ensuring they are effectively removed from your property.
Our team is highly trained in removal techniques and equipped with state-of-the-art tools so that we can deliver a swift and stress-free removal process. We work diligently to make a positive difference in the lives of both our clients and the critters we handle. Our humane approach goes hand in hand with our commitment to offering highly effective and reliable pest control solutions.